We are committed to providing our clients with efficient, accurate and reliable billing services using the most up-to-date reimbursement and coding systems. We continuously keep in contact with insurers, patients and hospital staff to ensure that your private practice income is maximised.
Taking the stress out of paperwork is one of the reasons our clients like our service so much. Putting together invoices for insurers and patients becomes our concern, along with:
- Coding and pricing to insurance company guidelines
- Invoice generation
- Balance billing
- Electronic claim submission
We use our custom built website to inform you of the progress of each and every claim submitted. Our website has been independently audited by PwC so you know your patient's information is completely safe. Other aspects of the site include:
- Full visibility of your practice performance online
- Use the website to take a credit or debit card payment
- Verify patient insurance details where possible
Patient, Hospital and Insurance Liaison
Part of our role is to field any requests for information or clarity from patients, patient account's departments or insurance companies.
- Collection and tracking of payments
- Follow-up and issue resolution
- Patient online payment facilities and Lo-Call numbers
Making sure that you are kept up to date with all progress and communicating our results to you is done in a number of different ways. Via the website on a 24/7 basis, on a monthly basis through our monthly reports and on an annual basis when it tax return time comes around. However, our team are always on the other end of the phone to answer any and all questions you might have.
- Comprehensive reporting
- End of year accounting
- Maintaining digital copies of all correspondence
We assist lots of groups with their private patient billing. There are a number of ways we can be of assistance to groups:
- Advice on group formation
- Distribution of income
- Reporting to individual group members
Contact us today for more information at 0203 384 1952 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.